Plogger is the next generation in open-source photo gallery systems. A web application not bloated with superfluous features or complicated configuration settings. Plogger is a simple yet powerful tool โ everything you need to share your images with the world. Plogger is your photos integrated into your website, a fully featured photo sharing package with an attractive and easy to use administrative interface that makes managing your galleries a breeze. Integrating our gallery software into your website is as easy as inserting three lines of PHP code. And did we mention the price? Absolutely Free. Plogger requires a server setup with at least MySQL v3.23, GD1.0, and PHP4.
Loads of Useful Features
- Easy Install and Setup - Single step installation - no fussing with configuration files or server privileges (if allowed). Plogger contains a fully featured, secure administration system. Plogger can be used as a stand-alone gallery or be dropped into your current site with no more than three PHP statements. You can be up and running in less than five minutes.
- Easy Gallery Creation - You can upload photos one at a time from the web based administrative tool or use an FTP connection to import your photos in groups. Plogger has two levels of organization, allowing you to organize your images efficiently and easily.
- Automatic Thumbnail Generation - Supports server side caching and high-quality true-color resampling. Thumbnails can be configured to be any size you choose from the options menu. Supports all major image formats (JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF).
- XHTML W3C Compliant - Plogger outputs properly formatted, fully validated XHTML. This allows the user to configure the look of Plogger via the included style sheet. Your site will remain validated and accessible.
- User Feedback - Plogger allows you to turn comments on or off for any specified image. Comments are displayed publicly and add an element of community to your gallery.
- RSS support - Each level of organization can now generate itโs own RSS feed. You can subscribe to feeds for a single album, collection, or the entire gallery. Additionally, you can subscribe to a custom set of search terms to keep you updated on your chosen keywords.